Most of you have heard the pick up line, “Are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only ten I see.” Back when Matt and I first started talking, Nick (Matt’s brother) who was 10 at the time thought his big brother could use a little help with the ladies. So, he helped him out by giving him some pick up lines.
A few of them went a little something like this.
- Do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee when I fell for you.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put “U” and “I” together.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
- Do you have a map? Because I got lost in your eyes.
I mean those are pretty good for a 10 year old, right? I was impressed when I heard them. Although, I’m sure some of you are wondering: did Matt actually take Nick’s advice? Well, I can’t tell you just yet.
Here are a few more.
- If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
- Did your license get taken away for driving all these guys crazy?
Here are a couple that are going around our church:
- I didn't know angels flew this low.
- I put the stud in Bible study.
- Is it hot in here or is that the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?
And then there’s the one my husband made up:
“Do you have a Bible to go with that modesty?” umm… yeah… at least he didn’t try that on me. Although, he didn’t have a chance. Nick used all the good ones. I guess Matt didn’t do too bad, we did get married didn’t we?
What are some pick up lines you've used or have been used to get you?