Monday, November 27, 2017

Future Vlogger

My big girl turns Five today!


As you watch your babies grow through each stage of your life, it seems like you can't wait until they start walking and talking.

Talking is now something Stella is very good at! So good in fact she is doing it all the time. She starts the moment she wakes up and she falls asleep talking at night. She even talks in her sleep.

She has been quite a busy little girl lately, when she isn't playing with her toys or watching my little pony. She has been hijacking my phone to take videos.

In honor of her Birthday, I've picked a few of my favorite videos to share with you. They start the same, so keep watching!







Does anyone have a questions you would like Stella to answer in her next video?


Have a great week! 







4 comments: