Monday, November 13, 2017

Random-ness

Happy Monday!

Have you ever had a bunch of random things happen but the one thing that happened isn’t enough to make a full story? Well, that’s what I’m doing here. I’m sharing all things random that have been going on in a home full of little girls!

  • A recent conversation with Stella:
     Me- Stella, did you cut your hair?
     Stella- Um, yes.
     Me- Why on earth would you cut your hair?
     Stella- I was sweaty. 
  • There was a bad character on a TV show Stella was watching. I heard her say, “that lady is stupid.” Stella we don’t say stupid. “Okay, but she’s still that."
  • Dad, Can you make a itching machine? So we can itch where ever we want.
  • Matt to the girls: No tickling. We’re going van shopping and I want you to be happy. Just not that happy.
  • One night we were watching TV and Talia runs in from the kitchen and pokes me in the eye and shouts “MOM.” I wanted to be mad because it hurt but it was so funny we all just laughed.
  • Stella was practicing words with Olivia and “butt” happened to be one of them. Of course, Olivia would be able to say that one clear as day.
  • We recently were in the car on our way home, and the girls were being so loud. So my husband said, “okay, everyone do quiet dancing.” The girls loved it. It worked for a minute or so. 
  • Olivia talks about Uncle JoJo all the time. I’m starting to think JoJo is a universal word for everything.
  • My daughters built a scare machine so they could scare their baby sister. It’s called the Thousand to One. (See photo below)
  • Talia started calling all things prettiness!
  • I was tucking Talia in for bed and I told her, “Momma is tired.” She said, “then go to bed. If you’re hungry, go to the kitchen.” Thank you so much for your wisdom, Talia!

    Last, but certainly not least ...
  • One morning, I had told my husband that I had to go to the store that day but was leaving the girls with him. Later in the day he had taken a nap and then woke up because he heard the older girls in the bathroom. He quickly said, “Where’s Livy?” Stella casually said, “she’s in the living room dad, you don’t need to panic.” I was giggling to myself, because I heard all of this as I was cuddling Olivia.
And that pretty much sums it up. My life is never dull and always an adventure with these three. 

What is one of your favorite memories from when your child/children were little?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the MANY laughs.......I so ENJOY all of the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching them “quiet dance”, Livy does not look scared of the Thousand to One”, Jo Jo should be flattered that he’s so popular, and I think this whole post is Prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny. The two year old boy I nanny loves to be in the bath but hates to be washed. One time while he was in the bath I just grabbed the soap down and he started screaming. I looked at him and said " I'm not doing anything." He then stopped screaming and apologized. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete