1. Fairy tales are best left up to Disney. In real life scenarios I don't always get to be Beauty. Sometimes I'm the Beast.
2. I-love-you's are sometimes said with a warm hug and a kiss, and sometimes they're said by taking out the dog when it isn't your turn.
3. No one really understands the "in sickness and in health" vow until they've had to take care of someone with a bad case of the stomach flu.
4. Men are sometimes right. (Don't tell them I said so.)
5. There really aren't sides in a marriage. It's more of a big, messy circle.
6. When Solomon said there was a time to keep silence and a time to speak in Ecclesiastes 3, he was probably thinking about marriage.
7. Every day you have to choose to love each other. Sometimes that choice is easy, and sometimes you choose to love each other because you promised God you would.
8. Generally speaking, marriages are happier if you never run out of toilet paper.
9. There can't be a "his" and "hers" in a marriage. It all has to be "ours".
10. The exception to #9 is toothbrushes. You really need to have your own.
Oh come on. Were you really expecting something profound?