Monday, December 4, 2017

5 Reasons Why I Love Christmas!


Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year isn’t it? Well, besides my birthday because it’s also wonderful. Except it’s only one day, not an entire season. Here are 5 Reasons Why I Love Christmas.

1. Family Time - I love holidays that involve more family time. Quality time with my family is something that is very important to me. God blessed me with an awesome husband and beautiful daughters. Why wouldn’t I want more time with them?

2. Decorations - I love everything about Christmas decorations. The only exception is decorations that have to do with Santa … I don’t have any of those. I love decorating our Christmas tree. It's something I get to do with my daughters who enjoy it just as much as I do. We love surprising my husband with all the decorations when he gets home. 


3. Music - Don’t tell me you haven’t had Christmas music playing on your Pandora since October. I know you have. If you’re anything like me, the moment it gets chilly outside it’s completely acceptable to turn on your music. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”

4. Food - I feel as if everyone is more cheerful and jolly around Christmas time which makes them love cooking and baking more and more. There is just something about season that makes you think that you can turn that beautiful dessert you just saw in a magazine turn into a reality.


5. Presents. Oh, the Presents - When I was younger I was definitely one of those kids waking up early to get their parents out of bed to open presents. What kid isn’t up early? My children. That’s who. They like to sleep in, so I’m in their room waking them up to open presents. Don’t get me wrong, I still love opening presents but it’s much more enjoyable watching your children open their gifts!

Those are just 5 of the Reasons Why I love Christmas. So, what about you? What do you love most about Christmas?

If your answer to the last post's movie quote was “Jingle All the Way.” You are correct!

Today's movie quote is in bold. Can you guess it?


6 comments:

  1. My guess on the movie quote is.... Elf! And I love all the same things about Christmas (I would however love to have a personal decorator and taker down of decorations) and while I'm dreaming in sugar plums lets add a personal organizer, dietician and drill sergeant to get me on workouts! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1,000 meaningless points heading your way for being the first to guess the correct answer!! Yay for you!!

      Delete
  2. Elf love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’s probably Elf. You know how I love that movie! 🙄

    ReplyDelete