Monday, December 25, 2017

We Have Exciting News!

We have an announcement!




For those of you who know us personally, you know that this particular news is something that we have been praying about for a while. Everyday we have been praying specifically that God would give us one. Even our girls have been praying every night before bed. We got to the point where we were so ready for one, we would even get a little discouraged if someone even posted about one on social media. 

Today we are happy to announce we’re adding to our family… 

or should I say we are adding something that better holds our whole family!


Wait for it ... 




We got a New Van!!




We traded in our 2014 Nissan Sentra. It was a great car, however it got a little cramped with three car seats, three kids, and it just didn’t leave a whole lot of extra room for anything else. So we knew we needed to started looking for something a little bigger. We started looking at vans about a year ago and found out we just weren’t able to get one. So, we waited a few months and realized God wasn’t going to give us one unless we were consistently praying for one. We knew the kind of van that we wanted, so we prayed about specific features that we wanted our van to have. 

In just three short months, God answered our prayers and this weekend he gave us a new van: a 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. We could not be more excited to have something bigger than a car. I think one of the coolest things for me about getting this van is that we got to point out to our daughters the specific things they prayed for about the van that God gave to us and he truly cares about the small things. God is Good, all the time!

So, if you see us smiling this Christmas, you’ll know it’s because we are no longer crammed into our car and because Smiling’s my favorite.

Friday’s movie quote was. Drum Roll, Please… Christmas in Connecticut.


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. I’m so glad to hear of your addition! And for prayers answered and witnessed by the girls! Merry Christmas Boyd Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...you had me going the first couple of sentences!! I was ready to jump off my couch and do a happy dance!!! But I'm still really happy that you got the van you all have been praying for. It's good to see the girls are seeing God moving at a young age, and that it wasn't the ELF that brought it! 😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love the way you announced that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙌yay congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another girl, I see. Maybe the next one will be a boy. His name shall be called Harley. Go Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! I was getting really excited about a new baby... You had me going as well!! Love it!! You guys deserve it! Merry Christmas❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the kind words. We are so blessed. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete