Monday, December 11, 2017

The Christmas Tag

Christmas is almost here!



If you aren't quite in the spirit of Christmas, here is a fun little Christmas tag to help you feel a little more holly and jolly.

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
It's a tie. Both of these are great!
If you guessed A Christmas Story for last week's movie quote. You were correct!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
All of mine have been White except for the two Christmas's I had in Florida. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Every year we trade off Thanksgiving and Christmas between Michigan and Illinois. 
Don't you wish you could be in two places at once?

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I love all Christmas music. Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant. Except Christmas shoes... that one can be muted.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
When we are home my husband usually can't wait for our girls to open presents. So he gives them each one to open. 

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donar, Blitzen... And The most famous reindeer of all. Rudolph. 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
This year we are home for Christmas. So  I'm looking forward to making Christmas cookies and our Christmas Eve Game. 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's fake with white lights.


9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Mashed Potatoes and Fudge.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both. Who doesn't love getting gifts? It's also fun watching someone open their gift when you know they will love it! 

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
This year is definitly one of my favorites. My husband is the best and gave me my gift early.
 New Anniversary bands, I love them!



12. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I actually love wrapping presents and I would say i'm pretty good at it. All the gifts I wrap have to go into boxes before I can wrap them. They have to all be perfect in shape... 


There it is folks. See, don't you just feel all merry inside? 

So, the big question is ... Real Tree or Fake Tree? White lights or Colored?

Also, don't forget about the movie quote. Think you can guess it it?





5 comments:

  1. The Grinch! Love that movie! I like all lights, but stick with one or the other for decorating! Our tree is fake. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tree is fake but colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a real tree that I remember. But I'm partial to white lights because they look elegant. My favorite Christmas movie is white christmas and my favorite gift is the new wedding band my hubby gave me last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Grinch! we've always had a fake tree but we swapped every other year with a green tree or a white tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the tree has to be real. We always have had a real tree and white lights. I love it. I love wrapping gifts too, but mine also have to be in a perfect shape if at all possible. I love Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete