Monday, February 5, 2018

My Pet Named Peeve

Happy Monday Everyone!

This post is in no way meant to be snarky. It's just something I feel as If I need to share with you. I would not consider myself to be someone who gets worked up easily. However, I have compiled a short list of pet peeves that pretty much drive me nuts.


1. Having to repeat myself. For example, when I'm trying to tell my husband something important and in the middle of me talking says, "Huh" or "What did you say?"

2. Selfies A - People who takes selfies when there is someone else there who can take a photo. 

3. Selfies B - Someone who sits and take at least 100 selfies at one time. If you can't get it right in one or two shots, chances are you shouldn't be getting your picture taken.



4. Cars that don't pull over for emergency vehicles or cars that drive through a funeral procession.

5. The sound of someone biting or picking their fingernails. It's not hard to use clippers.

6. The over usage of hashtags and really long hashtags. #me #my #blog #pet #peeve #usingtoomanyhashtagsisreallyannoyying


7. When people don't use basic manners. "Please, Thank you, and Excuse Me" go a long way. 

8. When several people are having different conversations in the same room. 

9. When no one replaces toilet paper after they used the last of it. 

10. When I'm at the gym and someone picks a treadmill right next to the one I'm on and all the others are free.

11. And lastly, driving with your pet on your lap.

Well, I said the list would be short so I'll just stop with those.

How about you? What are some of your pet peeves?



9 comments:

  1. When I can hear people chewing. Yes, that does mean I get on my own nerves sometimes. Haha
    I also hate it when my socks get wet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hate when my socks get wet!

      Delete
    2. Ugh socks!! If they are not right your whole day is off!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Dead fish handshakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my pet peeves is poking... p o k i n g... POKING! 😫
    I keep telling myself I have twenty nieces and nephews and I should be used to it by now, but nooooo. It gets me every time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. People's general lack of common Sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People chewing gum, and wet socks !

    ReplyDelete