Monday, March 25, 2019

Babies and Belly Laughs


Do you ever wish you could remember all of the funny things you did or said when you were a kid? I personally don't remember a lot of things that I did as a young girl but I remember a few. I remember that my love for shoes started at a young age. I could never decide which pair I wanted to wear so I wore one shoe from each pair around the house. I also remember always needing more that one pacifier at a time. 

Well, when my kids get older and ask me what they used to do as a kid, I won't have to rack my brain trying to remember every single great thing because I get to document it here.

Over the last several weeks I've taken note of some fun things these girls have been saying and doing!

1. There's nothing like spending quality time with your sisters..especially in a really cool fort!


2. As you know, we are in the middle of potty training and it's going well. I told Livie let's try and go potty. She yelled from the other room, "Neverrrr!"

3. The girls were playing bandits, and I here, "Get on the ground, perp!"

4. These girls can be very sweet to each other, one particular moment, Livie told me. " I love my sweet, sweet Mila Shay!"

4. This week baby girl discovered a new skill!



5. I knew that in the coming years I would start getting some sass from my girls. I mean, it's dealt with when needed but if you belt out a laugh before you can say anything else...well, then.. what can ya' do? Here are a few of those moments...

Me: "Girls, it's time to get dressed!" 
Girl: "Would you calm down old woman?"

Me: "Stella, you are really cool!"
Stella: "Thanks, I was born that way."

Stella: Just call me Stella Mc-Gorg (gorgeous). I'm so glad she is humble!

6. There has been another popular phrase around the house lately, and I'm not sure where they picked this one up but, one girl said to the other, "Would you please be quiet you stuck up, snot!" At least she said please, right?

7. When Stella learns something new, she becomes very passionate about it and wants to share it with everyone she knows. I've blogged about her learning some Krav Maga moves. She told me after her first lesson, "I've never killed a person, but I'm really strong!"

One of those people she is teaching is her sister. In the video below, you'll find just how well that's going.



I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. 😂 absolutely LOVE hearing funny things the kids say!!!

    ReplyDelete