Monday, March 11, 2019

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend

He has a birthday tomorrow. This isn't just another birthday either, it's a big one! This guy turns Thirty, yes that's right..THIRTY!! 


To know Matt is to love him. He is Genuine, Creative, Kind, Smart, Loyal and Attractive (obviously!) His smile is infectious and that is one of the things I love most about him. He challenges me to be a better person, he encourages me and gives me just the right advise when I need it. He makes me laugh with his silly dad jokes sense of humor. 



He works hard and does so much to provide for our family. He is the best dad to our girls and the best husband, we are so blessed to have him!
 We love you!


Happy Birthday, Matt! 





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Matthew! Your turning 30 makes me feel so old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I hsdnt seen that last picture and it's cute!

    ReplyDelete