Monday, July 17, 2017

Question, I Got Questions

So this week is Vacation Bible School at our church. Kylee and Stephanie are both working in VBS this week as well, and our time is minimal. So we decided that this week on our posts, we would each answer the same twenty-five questions. Here are mine:

1. Are you named after anyone?
 Not that I’m aware of. And I think my parents would have mentioned it if that were the case. After all, what’s the purpose of being named after someone if you’re never told who you’re named after?

2. When was the last time you cried?
Thursday morning in the shower. Did I mention we’re heading into Vacation Bible School week? It’s either cry or kill someone. I chose the one that didn’t include a prison term.

3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Sure, I would be, but would I accept the friendship? It’s a toss-up.

4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Duh!

5. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Whether or not they’re breathing.

6. What is your eye color?
Green

7. Scary movies or happy endings?
I prefer scary movies with happy endings.

8. Favorite smells?
I live in a household full of guys. I prefer to smell nothing. At all. Ever.

9. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Well I was going to say Uganda, but we were actually living there so technically, it was home.

10. Do you have any special talents?
My sons said I have the uncanny ability to bore a hole through their heads with a look.

11. Where were you born?
I don’t personally remember, but I’m pretty sure it was in a hospital.

12. What are your hobbies?
If I ever got any free time I’d probably develop some hobbies.

13. Do you have any pets?
We have a very attention-needy German shepherd. 

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always wanted to be a mom and a pastor’s wife. Hey, look at me! I’m living the dream!

15. Who was your first best friend?
Jack. He was imaginary. He was quite the looker.

16. How tall are you?
Tall enough that I don’t have to wear heels, but not so tall that I can’t. 

17. Funniest moment throughout school?
Probably the time I was headed down a narrow staircase at the head of a crowd composed of almost the entire student body. I slipped and fell and my wrap around skirt unwrapped. 

18. How many countries have you visited?
Canada, Mexico, Uganda, Kenya, Great Britain, Brussels and The South

19. What was your favorite/worst subject in high school?
Do you mean my favorite AND my worst, or my favorite worst? Because the second choice doesn’t make any sense. (My favorite was English. Can you tell?)

20. What is your favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
I prefer not to drink either an animal or perfume. 

21. What sports have you/do you play?
Is sleeping a sport? Cause I could totally dominate in that field.

22. Favorite memory from childhood?
Playing wedding in the church building. And then racing my siblings over the tops of the pews.

23. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Ha!

24. What phone do you have (ios or android)?
Iphone. There is no other kind.

25. Tell us one of your bad habits.
Waiting until the last minute to write my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment