Friday, July 21, 2017

What about me?



1. Are you named after anyone?
I was named after my sister because she was born first.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last Thursday

3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
It's not possible for me to be anyone but myself, so I guess we'll never know.

4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only on Fridays.

5. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
If they look like they are in a good mood or not.

6. What is your eye color?
Green

7. Scary movies or happy endings?
I prefer laughing.

8. Favorite smells?
Gasoline

9. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
It depends. How far have I been from my home now or when I lived at home?

10. Do you have any special talents?
I love decorating. 

11. Where were you born?
Labor and Delivery

12. What are your hobbies?
Chasing my toddlers.

13. Do you have any pets?
You do remember how the cat blog post ended, right?

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always wanted to be a wedding planner. 

15. Who was your first best friend?
My sister.

16. How tall are you?
It depends on which store I'm leaving.

17. Funniest moment throughout school?
One time I choked on a hot dog. It wasn't funny then but it is now.

18. How many countries have you visited?
America the Beautiful.

19. What was your favorite/worst subject in high school?
My worst was Math ... and English. My favorite: Lunch

20. What is your favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
I learned a lot about giraffes while waiting for April to have her baby. So I guess they're my new favorite.

21. What sports have you/do you play?
I've tried several, but my favorites are softball and basketball.

22. Favorite memory from childhood?
One of my favorites was doing Christmas in April with my Grandpa. He was a Carpenter and we worked on a house for someone.

23. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Mine!

24. What phone do you have (ios or android)?
Android

25. Tell us one of your bad habits.
OCD

2 comments: