Monday, October 2, 2017

What did that say??

  On deputation we spend a lot of time in the vehicle. So we have to find ways to entertain ourselves, and one of things we like to do is to keep an eye out for interesting signs. Here are a few that have given us a laugh.






Really?? You had one job to do!
















       Well, that could be a problem!!








We've also seen one that was advertising for a tourist attraction. It boasted that it was in the top 101 places to visit in the United States. You know what that means, right? That means it didn't make it in the top 100 places to visit. The only time you brag about being 101 is when you're dalmatians. Or there was the church sign that said "When temptation knocks, let Jesus in." I still don't understand, was temptation knocking or was Jesus knocking... or were they both knocking at the same time? When you guys figure that one out, enlighten me!





Now, these guys thought long and hard about what to name their church. I wonder if they thought that this would solve the problem of people ever needing directions to their church???















We went to this place that had silent night written in many different languages. This one surprised me. I didn't realize that Louisiana Cajun was an actual language. Maybe that's why they're so hard to understand on the swamp people shows.














     

        That just seems harsh!












Well, that's one way to get attention.









Guess there's not a whole lot of church shopping in that area.








 If I put down all the funny signs we've seen, I'd keep you here all day. So we'll stop with that!  Hope this gave you a laugh to start your week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those were so FUNNY.......thank you for sharing and giving me a good laugh to start my week.....:-)

    ReplyDelete