Monday, January 28, 2019

Connecting the Dots

Over the weekend a group of ladies from our church attended a Ladies Conference at another church and we had a great time together “Connecting the Dots”.


How cute are these floating dots? Their ladies said they were cutting out polka dots for weeks!

It was a great day getting connected with God, and connecting with other ladies. Everyday life gets so busy and it was so nice to be able to spend the day being encouraged. Our speaker was Mrs. Francie Taylor, if you haven’t heard her speak you are missing out! She has an infectious personality and was a joy to get to hear speak. 


Shout out to my husband for keeping our three oldest girls for the day so I could get away. While he and the girls spent the day out bus calling and having daddy daughter day. I got one on one time with this little sweetie. (Don’t let her face fool you, she was sleeps and smiles all day.)  



I would have taken a picture of our group but that’s a story for a different time...

After attending this conference, I'm excited to hit the ground running on our Ladies' Extravaganza for this year!

I love hearing about the themes for ladies events. What has been some of your favorite themes for ladies events that you have attended?


3 comments:

  1. I love Francie Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing Francie Taylor!! and that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love hearing about different Ladies Event themes! Heres a couple I've either attended or helped organize.
    1. Apples of Gold in Pictures of Silver
    2. It's amazing what your hands can do!
    3. Knit together in love
    4. Every woman has a sweet tooth, how would you describe yours?
    5. Spring Cleaning

    Hope ya'll have am amazing Ladies Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete