Monday, January 7, 2019

New Year, New Goals


Resolutions, Goals, "Words", these are all things we think about at the start of each new year. You might choose one or the other, or you may even try out two. Last Year, I chose the word: Organize. I wanted to be more organized in my work, and at home. I tried to focus my attention on certain areas at a time and over all, I think I was successful.

This year, I chose to make a few new goals!

1. Continue organizing- Is there such a thing as being too organized? I don't think so.

2. Be more structured- There are six of us now, so between work, home schooling, side jobs, projects and just everyday home life, things can get a little hectic. I want a more structured schedule, not military precision, but I don't think flying by the seat of our pants is going to cut it.

3. I want to read more- I want to be able to find time to ready something in addition to my Bible!

4. Get back to the gym- Notice I didn't say lose weight? Although, I could stand to lost some. I just didn't want to sound cliche! I have yet to start back in the new year but I really want to. Perhaps, once I nail down this new schedule it will be easier to go?

Here are a few of my goals for this new year.

Do you have a "word" for this year? What are some goals or resolutions you have made?


2 comments:

  1. Learning a new language. 😫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health....Discipline in my personal Bible study time... find curtains for my living room. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

    ReplyDelete