Monday, January 21, 2019

Twenty-One Questions


I feel like I spend most of my days playing a constant game of twenty-one questions with my little girls. It may be cute and fun to post all of the questions that they ask me, except I'm not going to. Today, I thought I would take a turn for once and do some of the questioning. 

and here. we. go!


1. Would you rather have bacon and eggs or pancakes and sausage?


2. Are you usually early or late?


3. Do you decorate your home for every holiday or mainly just Christmas?


4. What is something you can't leave home without?


5. What did you want to be when you grew up?


6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?


7. What is your favorite movie?


8. Do you have any hidden talents?


9. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?


10.If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you choose?


11. You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself, what do you do?


I realize that isn't twenty-one questions but that's okay. No one really likes playing that game anyway, do they?


P. S. Isn't Amelia's smile the best? 


6 comments:

  1. 1) is pancakes and bacon an option??
    2)early or right on time
    3)just christmas
    4)my cellphone
    5)a nurse
    6)more morning than night, but not particularly either
    7)don't know that I have one
    8)I've got amazing ninja skills in the middle of the night. Sleeping babies have perfected that
    9)I'll let you know when I get there
    10) England
    11)mani-pedi,then buy a Starbucks and an outfit.

    12) adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go for a mani-pedi, I haven't had one in, well since the last time we had one together ๐Ÿคจ

      Delete
    2. 1. Would you rather have bacon and eggs or pancakes and sausage? Eggs and Bacon!

      2. Are you usually early or late? A bit of everything.

      3. Do you decorate your home for every holiday or mainly just Christmas? Just Christmas really.

      4. What is something you can't leave home without? Cellphone.

      5. What did you want to be when you grew up? Famous..... lol

      6. Are you a morning person or a night owl? All of them, so long as I have had the appropriate amount of sleep.

      7. What is your favorite movie? Notting Hill

      8. Do you have any hidden talents? Nope

      9. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? 48

      10.If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you choose? New Zealand

      11. You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself, what do you do? Mani/Pedi and the rest spent in Target.

      Delete
  2. 1) Pancakes and sausage
    2) early
    3) just Christmas
    4) phone
    5) teacher
    6) neither
    7) gone with the wind
    8) nope
    9)25 (I'm only 23 but I'm hopeful 25 will be a great one)
    10) Australia
    11) save it till friends aren't busy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) pancakes and sausage
    2) yes lol
    3) bit of decorating on Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day/ July 4
    4) phone and reading glasses
    5) lawyer and missionary... I know weird combo lol
    6) morning ish
    7) Its definitely not Matrix!
    8) my shorthand skills are pretty good, I play the autoharp a bit, and I can process my own deer!
    9) at whatever age I am at that moment lol
    10) Brazil, of course! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    11) Eyebrows, nails, Starbucks and a new purse!
    12) Amelia has a beautiful name and a beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just decorate for Christmas right now, but growing up we decorated for several holidays. I've been thinking lately I'd like to start doing that!

      Delete