Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Men will Never Say This ...


We have discussed before here on the blog the (obvious) differences between men and women. I personally feel that I've been put in a unique position to have an upclose view of the world from a man's perspective since I have so many men in our family. With that in mind, I came across the following recently and, after verifying the accuracy of the statements with the Boyd men, I'm sharing with you things you'll never hear a man say:

1. Does this hunter's outfit make look fat?

2. Do you think he's prettier than me?

3. My wife never listens to me.

4. I'll have the light vinaigrette salad and a diet soda.

5. Why do't we go to the men's room and freshen up?

6. No, I didn't see the game last night. I was watching QVC.

7. Looks like it's time to buy some new underwear.

8. Okay, who left the toilet seat up?

9. I've got my father's thighs!

10. The dog??? No, that was ME!



And because we also always try to include helpful suggestions here on the blog:


Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. I can verify that the men in my house never said those things! haha... and I wish I had thought of THOSE Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete