Monday, April 1, 2019

Believe Nothing and Trust No One

Im not typically an openly opinionated person. If you ask me my opinion, I will tell you otherwise I am more of a keep it to myself until I get home and share it with my husband type of person. Just ask him, he’ll tell you!

April Fools' day is a great day to try and pull off the ultimate prank and I’m all about a good one. However, I have had something on my heart that has bothered me for several years that I want to be openly opinionated about.

Every year on this day I come across someone using pregnancy as their April Fools' joke. To tease about such a sensitive matter is not only inconsiderate but can really hurt someone. So many people struggle with trying to get pregnant, miscarriages, or even the loss of a child. Not long after Matt and I were married I had a miscarriage and we lost our first baby. We were devastated! So it is really not something to joke about.

It’s easy to be tasteful with your pranking. I have even provided a couple of fun ideas. I personally have not tried any of these but someone very close to me has. From some stories that i’ve heard he was quite the prankster. To protect this person, I won’t name names…. April Fools', it was my husband.

Here are a few ideas:

  1. Place saran wrap under the toilet seat.
  2. Replace the icing on Oreos with toothpaste.
  3. Fill a bowl with cereal and milk with a spoon place it in a freezer overnight. Someone will be surprised the next morning when they try and eat their breakfast.



So tell me, how are you pulling off your ultimate prank?

1 comment:

  1. Unscrew all the lights in the house to where they just hang there like normal but won't turn on when you flip the house. We got our dad real good with that one.😁

    ReplyDelete