Friday, April 19, 2019

Not so Littles

Yesterday was our baby's 1st birthday.
And as you can see, she already acts like a teenager. 

We spoiled her with a pair of new shoes and a puppy!! 


We also had a party for her after our midweek service at church. It was a lot of fun and my kids ate waaaayyyyy too much sugar. That is also the reason this post is so late today. 😊

When you have little kids, everyone tells you to enjoy it because it goes by fast. Well, after having 3 kids in 3 years, there were a lot of days where it didn't feel like it was going by very quickly. However, these days it's going by a little more quickly. 

It doesn't feel that long ago that it was my oldest baby's 1st birthday, and now she's 4. The picture app on my phone ocassionally creates "then & now" collages for me. 
This was the most recent one. My oldest at a year and a half, then again only a few days ago. I guess everybody knew what they were talking about after all when they said "it goes by fast" .


*we will be taking next week off from the blog for maintenance  Be sure to come back the following to see the changes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment