Wednesday, August 9, 2017

In My Wildest Dreams



A few days ago there were a couple of terrorists in our neighborhood. I'm not talking about a couple of teenagers that were tee-peeing, and egging houses. These terrorits were the real deal. They were mass destroying everything including cars and houses. I was pretty scared, for my kids, for my family, for my life. I watched as flames errupted and debris was flying around. They managed to hit every house on the block , except ours. Not a single thing was wrong with our house. 

The reason you haven't seen any of this in the news is because this was all while I was sleeping. 

The next day ...

I was just sitting in the living room with my family and I happened to look up and out our front window. There was a car parked in our road facing our house. I gasped and shouted, "Oh no, they're back!" My husband said, "don't panic." I shewed my kids down the hallway and I started to pace quickly when I looked into my kitchen and noticed a man sitting on top of my fridge. Matt said, "that's the CIA agent." He looked more like a state farm agent, he was wearing a headset and kahkis. Suddenly, my house started filling up with cops, CIA, and S.W.A.T. I mean so many people just trying to make sure we were safe from these terrorits. My husband and the "CIA Agent" told my kids to go get some toys from the playroom and told me to go grab some snacks and drinks for them. They told me the safest place for us to be was in the trunk of our car. They said you must keep the kids quiet, so they gave me a friend to help keep them quiet. Also, a laptop because it would be dark. That put me in a huge predicament: should I take Tangled or Frozen? The decision was unbareable so I just brought both. We were told to stay in there until it was all over and someone came to get us.

Then I woke up ...

I'm not sure if it's because of something I ate or because I've been in the Boyd family for too long, but I'm not too sure how this dream came about??



Have you had any crazy dreams lately?

12 comments:

  1. If you've been in it too long already (time to face it, you'll never get out) then good luck with the dreams after 50 years. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kylee!!! Love your stories. Of course it could be because your daughters want to be American ninja warriors too!!! I did have a really weird dream the other day --but thanx to God it was just a dream. C u soon, love momma😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂😂😂 at least Matt and the CIA had a plan! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I have another theory with crazy dreams like that...but I'll wait and see!! �� ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I know what your theory is and I'm curious too! 😉

      Delete
    2. I do have weird dreams when I'm pregnant, but I'm not pregnant right now!😁

      Delete
  5. Frozen or Tangled is a true dilemma. You made the right choice. 😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be in the Jackson water.. Lol.. Last night my dream was that Darrick Dobies got kicked off of council and Pastor Boyd threw a party to celebrate.. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the Boyd family. I've had weird dreams ever since I married in. 😉

    ReplyDelete