Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Daughter is Saved!



From the time your children are born, you begin praying that one day they will ask Jesus into their heart and save them. For us, yesterday was that day! 

Stella prayed and asked Jesus into her heart and I am overjoyed!

A couple of months ago my husband was talking to her and she understood some of the things he was saying but he could tell she wasn't quite ready. Since then, she has been asking question and making comments about heaven. 

Yesterday I took her to the grocery store with me and her sisters and as we were checking out, Stella and Talia were singing "Jesus Love is Bubbling Over". I started to shush them a bit but then I thought why? They are happy little girls who love to sing. Then as we were walking to the car, Stella belted out, "Jesus loves me this I know". Again, not in a quiet voice. We got a few stares, but an elderly lady gave her a big smile. We got in the car and started our drive to the church. Stella said to me, "Mom did you know the streets in Heaven are made out of gold." I told her I knew that and I bet they are beautiful. She said, "I can't wait to see them." 

We made it to the church and I was sharing with my husband about the girls singing and what Stella had just told me in the car. Matt asked Stella to come talk to him. He began asking her questions and she was answering them correctly and he asked her if she wanted to ask Jesus to save her. I sat their praying while they prayed. My heart was overjoyed as I heard my sweet little girl ask Jesus into her heart and take her to Heaven when she dies.


Praise the Lord!

Proverbs 22:6 
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Psalm 107:1 
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

16 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! Praise the Lord for His mercies! Our oldest daughter just accepted Christ as her personal Savior at the end of last month (she's 6 years old)! It's a great feeling of relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! I am overcome every time I hear of a soul being saved, but when little children make such an adult decision with so much innocence, it melts my heart! My three oldest children have all accepted Christ and my little Tatum knows how to pray, can explain what the cross means and knows that Jesus loves everyone! I am so thankful and blessed!
    Praise God for Stella's decision!! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to give her a big hug!!
    I must also add how delightful it is to see her parents be so dedicated to the growth of the kingdom of God! God bless u all in everything u do for Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so precious! I'm so proud of her!! When I had the pleasure of teaching in her class Sunday She was so tentative and answered questions.Stella is so blessed and gifted! Love those girls❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Gaga and pa are so excited!! Brought us to tears!!! God is so good. Love y all so Much😉 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing to hear! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brought tears to my eyes!! How wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord my kids were her age when they accepted the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word this just made my day !!!! This brought tears to my eyes 😊
    ~Anya ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angels are rejoicing.! Oh happy day.��������~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise the Lord ! That is wonderful news .

    ReplyDelete
  11. The angels are singing again! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete