Monday, August 7, 2017

What'cha Wanna Know??

      


A couple of weeks ago, we decided to do an "all about me" post where we all answered the same questions. Well, I was the one that didn't do it because... well, because I got busy and forgot to post that day, honestly. Which is also the reason that today's post is a little late. 😏 So, I decided to go ahead and answer those questions today. 



  • Are you named after anyone?
           - All of my mom's baby dolls from when she was little. Apparently she liked the 
                name.
  • When was the last time you cried?
          - Probably the last time I watched a movie. Especially if an old man cried in the 
               movie... it get's me every time!
  • If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
          - well, considering the new me and the old me would have all the same interests, 
               most likely we'd be friends.
  • Do you use sarcasm a lot?
          - Why don't you ask anyone who's ever know me.
  • What's the first thing you notice about people?
          - Their mood
  • What is your eye color?
          - Hazel
  • Scary movies or happy endings?
         - It used to be scary movies, but then I got pregnant and my husband told me he
              wouldn't get up and walk me to the bathroom 5 times a night when I was 
              scared.  So, now it would be happy endings. 
  • Favorite smells?
         - A citrus clean smell
  • What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
         - That's tough. Well, I went to Uganda, Africa, but then that was technically my 
                home. So, probably Spain.
  • Do you have any special talents?
         - I asked my husband just now... he laughed... 
  • Where were you born?
         - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • What are your hobbies?
          - Reading, doing crafts from Pinterest
  • Do you have any pets?
        - Nope. I don't think they would do so well with our occupation
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
         - Always wanted to be a mommy. ✅
  • Who was your first best friend?
         - Her name was Ashley
  • How tall are you?
        - Depends on what shoes I'm wearing
  • Funniest moments throughout school?
         - My mom trying to teach Math. 😆
  • How many countries have you visited?
         - 5
  • What was your favorite/worst subject in high school?
         - I liked Science, but I never like Math.
  • What is your favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
         - Coffee 💕💕💕, The only animals I really ever like were my two mini 
                dachshunds, and I don't wear perfume.
  • What sports have you/do you play?
         - I play volleyball in high school. 
  • Favorite memory from your childhood?
         - We had a mini motorcycle in Uganda. Loved it.
  • How would you describe your fashion sense?
         - Comfortable
  • What phone do you have? 
          - Google Pixel
  • Tell us one of your bad habits?
          - If I told you, then I would have to admit they are bad habits.


9 comments:

  1. Love the shoe answer and the scary/happy ending movie answer! 😊 I heard your husband tell the Browns you'll be away for the next month or two! prayers for a safe journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congratulations on that beautiful little girl!!! Can't wait to meet her!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! 😊 BTW-I agree with Jesse! Your special talent is your signing! I loved the special you did for VBS, both this year's and the one you did with your hubby the year before! You have a beautiful and strong singing voice!!

      Delete
  2. I would say your special talent is singing. I love hearing you sing. I miss when y'all used to sit behind me in the service an do heard you and Zack harmonizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fashion sense. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your bad habits 😈

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have bad habits, trust me. One of them is making fun of your mother's math teaching ability.

    ReplyDelete