Monday, June 18, 2018

A Quick Pic

I'm just gonna be honest with you. I totally forgot I had to post, and it's pretty late. So, real quick, I'll show you a little glimpse into our week. 

Here's the VBS backdrop. Where the VBS "magic" happens!


We've rediscovered Toy Story recently. So, Jessie and Woody are headed to VBS this week! 

He really does like being a cowboy. I just had to wake him up from a nap right before this. So, at the moment he wasn't thrilled. 


Sorry, for the short post, but such is life sometimes! 
What does your week look like??



5 comments:

  1. I love their costumes. They look adorable! Praying for you during VBS week. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week looks busy, I also still have to find a costume for VBS. But good luck with y'all.😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week looks to be about the same as yours! The costumes are adorable!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have VBS this week too. So my week is going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best looking Woody and Jesse of the week! Praying for your VBS and for ya'll as this will be a hectic but enjoyable week!

    ReplyDelete