Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: snuggling with my babies. 
                     

Kylee: getting into bed with freshly washed sheets!

Jill:  crossing things off my to-do list!

 what about you? What makes you happy today?

4 comments:

  1. I get to have a wonderful weekend with all four of my kids, so I’m planning two nights of a nice dinner to celebrate my love for them! I’m so blessed that God gave me this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many kids saved during VBS .

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find coupons that you didn't know you had.😀

    ReplyDelete