Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Why Didn't I Think of That?

Summer seems to be the most popular time for travel. You might be going on long vacation, a weekend trip, or maybe just getting out of town for the night. Either way, wouldn’t it be nice to have some tips and tricks on making traveling easier? Look no more I’ve got some for you!

My husband actually taught me this first one. At first, I was like there’s no way that makes more sense but after trying my way and his way, he was right! (Don’t tell him I said that!)

1. If you roll your clothes instead of folding them to pack, you can actually fit more into your luggage.




2. Add a dryer sheet when packing your clothes. They will smell amazing when you open your luggage after you've reached your destination.

3. If you’re a shoe lover like me you want to pack several pairs of shoes. However, I don’t want my shoes touching my clothes. Simply, put your shoes inside of a shower cap. No mess, no stress!


4. Do you worry about losing jewelry when you travel? Do you end up with tangled necklaces? These two tips will help solve both of those problems!

 
5. Traveling with kids?

How clever is this coloring kit? Transform an old wipe case into an art kit for the car. You can use blank paper and let your kids use their imagination or you can go to www.crayola.com and get fun free coloring pages!


6. Last and probably most important for traveling would be the proper seating protocol!


So, do you have any travel plans this summer?

3 comments:

  1. I taught him the one about rolling clothes. Two years of deputation helped me discover that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving next week to go to my brother's wedding, I still haven't unpacked from college so packing will be quite easy. 😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer trips usually involve swimwear and towels too. Instead of packing each individual persons swimwear in their own suitcase, I pack all of that stuff in its own luggage or bag, that way we (by we I mean me) won’t have to search a bunch of suitcases for everyone’s stuff they need, which would take an extra amount of time just to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete