Thursday, June 7, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: the simple things that thrill a kid. Just making dinner made me "the best mommy ever" according to my toddler. 

Kylee: productivity!

Jill: Joel loves me. He told me so and he said that should be my happy thought.

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

6 comments:

  1. Last day of school for us. The students are so excited for summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love studying the Bible and always feel accomplished and excited after discussions about it with other believers! I wish I could do that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to help my mom pick out her happy thought! 😄ðŸĪŠðŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the “music maker” computer software program from a friend for freeeeeee!😆
    I also asked my 3 year old niece what her happy thought was and she said “Jesus.” So I guess Jesus and music are my happy thoughts!😁ðŸŽđ🙏ðŸŧ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having the best job ever . Always happy thoughts withwith the three I nanny .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally seeing to it that my local thrift store is thoroughly stocked with things to sale.

    ReplyDelete