Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Mid-week Wordplay



I don't know about you, but is there ever a time where you just feel like you're having a weird day or even a weird week? I'm not sure what it is but I feel like there has been a couple of those weird days this past week. With that in mind, I thought it would be nice to have a mid-week pick me up!

Can you think of a better way to do that than with a few jokes and tongue twisters?

Q: What starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it?
A: Envelope.


Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.

The first time I used an elevator it was really uplifting, then it let me down.

Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thick, say it quick! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thicker, say it quicker! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Don't eat with your mouth full!


Q: Why was six scared of seven?
A: Because seven "ate" nine.

Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran.


I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch?


Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? 
A: Of course. The Empire State Building can't jump.

If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice, I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect.


What is a thesaurus' favorite dessert? Synonym buns.
How many snacks could a snack stacker stack, if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks?


Q: Why did the can crusher quit his job? 
A: Because it was soda pressing.

I was wondering why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me.

Have a great week everyone!



I

5 comments: