Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Testy Tuesdays

It's that time again. Just below are the pet peeves that are driving us crazy this week. Add your own in the comments, or ditto someone else. Commiserate with each other, blow off steam and go on your merry way.

Kylee: when people don't put their carts in the cart return!

Stephanie: when it seems like the kid waited for you to put on a clean diaper just so they had something clean to fill. 

Jill:  I can’t keep my house clean because people still live here!

Now it's your turn. What's bugging you?

6 comments:

  1. It's overcast and raining, people NEED to have their lights on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you’re moving from one house to another and you THINK you’ve moved everything you want to keep but every time you go back to the old house to clean it, you end up with another van load and/or truck load. It’s a seemingly never-ending cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm trying to go to class but people decide that it's the perfect time to talk about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you can tell someone is having a problem with you, but they distance themselves, instead of coming to you and talking it out! So eventually...I'll have to be the one to go to them and say.. I'm so sorry, if I did something wrong!
    But...I know that's a hard thing to do, and I'm guilty of it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When people ask you in public about something personal...after already being told that it would be a while before you share that information. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You thought it was Friday, but it's only Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete