Monday, September 17, 2018

Off to Brazil

I won't be posting for a few weeks as we adjust to our big move, but here are a few pictures so you don't forget us!
Homemade Chicken noodle soup, and it was so oooooo good! 

That bridge above us is called "the crooked bridge" 

Crammed 3 carseats in the back of a very small car


Catching bugs! 



Sunday school verse and song at Uncle Bob's church
What my kids thought when we told them his name was uncle Bob. Bob has always been their name for all minions.

Playing charada in game night. 

Morning hair!! 




7 comments:

  1. I love seeing all these pictures! And that hair is something else. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things: LOVE the morning hair, that’s hilarious! Lol and why is the name of the bridge “crooked bridge”? It looks pretty straight to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it said cookie bridge until I read your comment. Lol😂

      Delete
  3. I've got to say, Brazil looks good on all of you.... especially Remi!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete