Monday, September 10, 2018

Off to Brazil

I won't be posting for a few weeks as we adjust to our big move, but here are a few pictures so you don't forget us!


Mommy-daughter café de tarde (afternoon coffee or in her case afternoon juice) 

Labor day churrasco (grill out) 

"can I help you?" 

This is the restaurant we ate at om Sunday... The dog was inside. 

Hubby preaching again 

Sisterly chats

More dirt play. This time with bucket and shovels! 

And this because my mother said it reminded her of me. My first response was "how rude!", but.... I can't say she's wrong.🤷‍♀️

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Looks like you guys are all enjoying you time in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, Monday has become a bright spot in the week because I get to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete