Friday, December 7, 2018

A trip down memory lane

Yesterday I was looking through our old pictures. I don't know where the last three years went. They seem to be a blur in my mind. I remember all of these moments, but they just flew by.




First we had this crazy kid, who still always keeps us on our toes.


First VBS... Exhausting!

Then came baby #2




Baby Brother



First VBS... I see a pattern here... 



Shopping Shenanigans!


The Christmas cookies that probably should not have been eaten. There were a lot of baby hands in there... 

Christmas with cousins


I'm not really sure what happened here. 

First Fourth of July. He was wowed!


Can't resist those smiles. 


Then came baby #3. Baby Sister. 

That's all folks! The last three and a half years of my life in a nutshell. 
I feel like I just blinked and there it went. What did you miss the last time you blinked?



3 comments:

  1. I try not to blink anymore. The last one made me miss 18 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blink anymore, I don't want to miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete