Monday, December 31, 2018

Our Family Flashback


Another year is coming to an end and what a great year it has been! I'm feeling incredibly thankful as I look back at all that has happened. I wanted to share some of my favorite moments from this past year!

We potty trained and got earrings!

We had a special announcement!

Stella got her first haircut...

and her first trip to the E.R.!

There was a wedding, but it wasn't ours... 

it was theirs!

We had our first family vacation!

We started kindergarten!

We had a ton of pretty awesome family days!

and last but certainly not the least, our family grew by another little girl!


I'm really looking forward to what 2019 has in store for our family! I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!

What is your favorite memory from this year?



1 comment: