Friday, September 15, 2017

What Do These Have in Common??

 I know, I know. This is not a typical post time. I have a good excuse for being late, but we'll get to that. So, before you rush off to your weekend, we're gonna play a game.


I'm going to list some things, and you have to figure out how they all go together. Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting too long. I'll tell you at the end, but STOP RIGHT THERE!! Don't you dare scroll to the end to find out. Play fair, guys!
  • September 15, October 16, November 16, December 18, January 18, February 19, March 19, April 2, April 16, April 25??
  • Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Watermelon??
  • Bob's Cheeseburgers??
  • Lack of Sleep??
  • Stopping almost every hour for a potty break during a long trip on deputation??
  • Hardcore potty training??
  • Necessary Clothes Shopping??
  • Ten sets of feet and ten sets of hands??

Have you figured it out yet??  If not, here's one more clue for you.

  We're excited to announce that there's another baby Gerwitz coming! Our little girl is so excited about the new baby in my belly and our little boy has no idea what he's smiling about. 😁

I'm sure most of the items are self explanatory now, but I do have to explain Bob's Cheeseburgers. That is the restaurant that we passed and I thought it was a funny name, so I start to say to my husband "That's original. Bob's Cheeseburg (BLAH)!" Apparently, new baby didn't even like the sound of it. And my reason for not posting this morning was because I was up late, then had an early doctor's appointment, then I came home and fell asleep. Now after finally catching up, I was ready to write. 

 So what do you guys think? Do my kids need a brother or a sister??

5 comments: