Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Who's who?



Often times you wonder before your kids are born if they will look like you or your spouse. You wonder if they will get your eyes or his hair color. When they are finally born you get several opinions of who your child looks like. For us, it has been pretty close with all three of our girls whether they look like Matt or myself. I thought it would be fun to get your opinion!

Here is my husband when he was two and a half.


Here is me at the same age.


Here are all three of our girls in no particular order. Can you guess who is who?





Now, do you think they look like my husband or myself?

5 comments:

  1. Olivia and Stella look like you and little miss Talia looks like matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talia looks like Matt, Stella looks like you, and Olivia also looks like you. But they all look may more adorable than either of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joel for your kind words ...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Stella and Talia look like you-Olivia looks like her daddy and you!!! Love our sweet babies!!!

    ReplyDelete