Friday, September 8, 2017

Which One?

I have a game for you on this cool, fall-like Friday morning. I'll give you a list of things that one or more of my children did, and you guess which child it was.

Disclaimer: My kids and family may remember things differently, but since I'm the one writing the blog, my memory is the official one being used.

Ready to play? Pick one or guess them all and answer in the comments. Here we go:

1.  Which child electrocuted themselves while we were in Uganda?

2.  Which child made friends with an entire soccer team while on an airplane?

3.  Which child made a perfect score on their driving test?

4.  Which child tended to drift over the middle line while learning to drive? (Hint:  same one as the answer in #3)

5.  Which child discovered a strange cat in their bedroom?

6.  One of them met a soldier at an airport. He/she thanked the soldier for their service, gave them a Gospel tract, and made such an impression that the soldier wrote a letter to my husband about them.

7.  Which child said, "Pwease! I wuv it, atee-tee, awoo-woo" whenever they wanted seconds at dinner?

8.  Which child ended up in the intensive care unit at the hospital when they were six days old?

9. Which child made a bet on how soon I would actually burst into tears when dropping them off at college?

10. Which child stopped traffic by having a light saber battle on top of a parked car at the side of the road?

11.  Which child whipped his pants down and "watered" the flowers in front of the church building when he was two?

12.  Which child regularly introduced himself/herself to strangers in the grocery store?

13.  Which child broke both his wrists when I insisted he go to the park and get some exercise?

14.  One of them had imaginary friends (re: more than one) when they were little.

15.  Which one ran over a puppy with a motorcycle?

16.  One of them actually won over a pastor and got a church to take us on for support when we were missionaries to Uganda.

17.  Which one shoved his/her brother, strapped in an umbrella stroller, off a four-foot high cement porch?

18.  Which one could fall asleep anywhere (under the guava tree, on the steps in the bleachers during a basketball game, etc.)?

And I'm going to stop at eighteen because that means there's three questions for each of them. Because which one would notice if their brothers/sister got more than the others? All of them.

Check back here tomorrow for a special post with the answers.

10 comments:

  1. #17: Stephanie. Reason: because she was tired of having so many brothers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I allowed to play? It almost wouldn't seem fair!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there any of them you didn't know or weren't sure?

      Delete
    2. I know a most of them and with the few I don't. I can figure out through process of elimination😁

      Delete
    3. I know a most of them and with the few I don't. I can figure out through process of elimination😁

      Delete
  3. All of my children and their spouses/significant others can play. I don't think even my children know all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Steph did all of the stupid things lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gonna say "your mom", but she's sitting right here and I don't want to get hit.

      Delete
  5. 9 and 13 has to be Joel lol

    ReplyDelete