Wednesday, March 28, 2018

No Secrets Here

Ya, I'm past the point of secrets with this one. Far past. I've only got three weeks exactly left! Then we'll get to meet baby #3!!  Fun Fact For Ya: This is the first baby bump pic I've taken this pregnancy.

  There are just so many things about pregnancy in third trimester. Like the fact that if you know me and see me often in the next three weeks, you will probably see me in this shirt every other time. You know there's only so many things that fit this ever growing, giant belly, and there's really no point in buying more maternity clothes for three weeks. So, ya it's this shirt that's actually not a maternity shirt.

  Or the fact that God created the female's body in such an amazing way. The belly can stretch this much, and the bladder can also double as a trampoline. And you can survive on sleep that is disrupted every 45 minutes during the night due to the trampoline ability.

  Third trimesters and toes... Do I really need to go there? Easter is Sunday and I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to reach my toes to make them look presentable in sandals. If you see me, and they do look like they've been painted, just don't look too closely. And skipping sandals isn't really an option. I'd give Dumbo a run for his money in shoe size.

  There's also those third trimester appointments. They go to biweekly and then weekly. I'm at the weekly appointments. We won't discuss the fact that I knew that I would have to miss and cancel the appointment that was scheduled for yesterday, but I let them make it anyways because I didn't want to explain to my doctor that I was taking a trip 12 hours away when I only had three weeks left in  my pregnancy. OB's tend to frown on that.

   I do love it when we walk in a hotel room and there are two beds... and hubby does too. Here's why.
Hubby calls this my pillow fort. This has been a life saver lately and between me, the belly, and the pillow fort there doesn't end up being a lot of room left in the bed. So he gladly gives up all his extra pillows if it means he gets more than a little sliver of the edge of the bed. It also means that his sleep is not disrupted as well every 45 minutes of the night due to the bladder trampoline ability. Little promo here for pregnancy pillows. If I had known that I was going to have three pregnancies back to back, I would have invested in one of those pregnancy pillows. It's the pillow fort in one giant pillow. Who wouldn't love that??

   Generally, we end with a question for you guys, but brain fog is also a reality of the third trimester and I've got nothin for ya. So, with that, I'll call it quits!



10 comments:

  1. You look great Stephanie! We’ll be praying for you and the baby! Take care sweetie and good luck with sleeping for the next 3 weeks (and 18 years)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes sleep will be far from me for a long time!

      Delete
  2. You look great. And have Zack paint your toes. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hates feet as much as you do, so that won't be happening.

      Delete
  3. Awww.... Beautiful!!! And I love the pillow fort...although to me it looks a lot like a nest!! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It sure does look like a nest. I never thought of it, but it does.

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful! Can’t wait to meet number 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my last few pregnancies I forgot to take pics. With my last Beretta we took one picture before I went to hospital and that was it 😑I'm not a fan of pics anyway hah....you look great though! Always beautiful 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful Steph! Kaitlyn could paint your toes!??

    ReplyDelete