Friday, March 23, 2018

We have a secret!



Are you good at keeping secrets or do you like to spill the beans as soon as someone tells you one? My daughters think it's fun to keep secrets so we've shared a few with them; some important ones and some silly ones. They do a pretty good job! My husband can't really keep a secret to save his life. I can keep a secret really well unless my husband gets too excited then I give in and spill because he wants to.

What type of person are you? The one who keeps the secrets or the one who tells them?

It's been proven that secrets shouldn't be kept. In fact it's not good to keep secrets because its bad for your health and can cause stress.

 So, for those reasons I'm not going to keep our secret any longer. I'll just leave this here with you. 



Matt and I are very excited to have another baby, and the girls are too. A lot of our family have asked what we hope for. Stella would like another girl, Talia wants a baby boy and when I ask Olivia, she says "me". Clearly she still wants to be the baby. As for my husband, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl as long as it's one baby and not two. But healthy is most important! 

So there ya go. The secret's out! What do you think it will be?

Please pray with us for a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby! 

17 comments:

  1. Awwwww congrats!!!! Praying for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for twin boys for y'all ��
    Seriously though....absolutely love this ❤��❤��❤��❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if it was twins I would be shocked, cry and then be excited. Lol

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you all ����������

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so excited for u guys!!! Prayers and well wishes all around! 💕 congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That’s so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm praying that it will be a boy.👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! Hope it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Praying for a healthy baby and for a good pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been praying or your family Mrs. Sandy!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Boyd family! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ! Praying for a healthy baby boy, and a easy pregnancy for you.

    ReplyDelete