Friday, April 20, 2018

Can you smell that?



This week some of the ladies at our church were doing some cleaning in our mission house for our up coming super conference. We were working in the kitchen, and we got on the topic of smells which made me think this could make an interesting blog post.

There are certain smells obviously that aren’t so pleasant but I was thinking more along the lines of smells you love. For example, some of the more pleasant smells would be fresh baked bread, or maybe your favorite dinner sizzling in the oven. Perhaps it’s your favorite perfume scent or favorite flower. All of the beautiful smells I’m sure are coming to your mind.

However as we were cleaning we were discussing the smells that we like that but maybe are too afraid to admit. So I’m going to break the ice and share with you some “weird” smells that I like. I don’t even know that I should try and explain myself, so I’m just going to go for it and list six of them for you.

Here we go!

1. Gasoline- yes that’s correct. I said gasoline.

2. Windex

3. Fresh cut grass

4. Bonfire- although I don’t like how long it takes to get the smell out my hair.

5. Dry Erase Markers

6. Sharpies

Come on, don’t be shy. What are your favorite “weird” smells?

10 comments:

  1. Sulfur from a just lit match...I know, weird, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I like all those too! Maybe I'm not so weird...or we can be weird together....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that these aren't wierd but I fell like they just needed to be said.
    1. Biscuits and Gravy
    2. Bacon
    If everyone smelled this on a regular basis, the world would be a better place.👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of a candle after it's blown out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you ALL have covered all of the "weird" smells that I also like. The just lit cigarette reminds me of my Dad, who left this Earth almost 8 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby likes gasoline and the smell of walking into home depot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all the smells Joel listed. You can never go wrong with bacon!

    ReplyDelete