Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Testy Tuesdays

Congratulations! You made it through another Monday. It was tough and things may not have gone well, but you did it! The only problem is, you woke up this morning and it's not Friday yet. It's still the beginning of the week.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

We do too, so here at lolinministry, we've come up with a solution to help you through those first difficult days of the week.

Welcome to "Testy Tuesdays". Everybody has pet peeves and annoyances that really get to them, and somehow those annoyances can seem even bigger when you're struggling through the start of another week, so, bring those annoyances here. On Tuesdays we'll each list one pet peeve or annoyance. No explanations. Just put the annoyance down. Once you've vented, you can go on your merry way. Kylee, Stephanie and I will each list one annoyance or pet peeve in the blog. You can list yours in the comments. Or you can simply "ditto" someone else's annoyance. The idea is to share a few laughs, commiserate a little and have a lighter heart through the rest of the day. Are you ready? Here's our pet peeves:

Kylee:  When my husband asks me to do something that I'm already doing.

Stephanie:  dishes. 

Jill:  Never being able to find my phone charger. Someone who shall remain nameless keeps taking mine because he lost all of his chargers, including the extra ones he got in his Christmas stocking.

Now it's your turn. What's one thing that's bugging you this week?


8 comments:

  1. State of Michigan Law Enforcement Information Network Validations...yep, that’s what I said, my work is bothering me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that I know it’ll be one of those busy days at work that requires my full attention to stay on task; however, I already feel distracted with other things on mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going from a stainless steel Kenmore Elite french door refrigerator to an ice chest for my refrigeration needs. I'm afraid to take out the milk for fear I'll never get it back in the same spot and the lid won't close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you go to lunch and some guy is sitting in your chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rearranged/reorganized my room around and now I keep going to the wrong place for things. 🤦‍♀️ I guess it’s going to take some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was taking the SATs today and it was super quite because no talking during testing, right? Well they need to make a rule for no chewing up because I was about to go crazy! All you could hear was this boy chomping his gum. 😒 but other than that its been a good day 😅

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who say "bless me" instead of "excuse me" when they sneeze.

    ReplyDelete