Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: I'm thankful that it's finally warm enough to let the kids play outside. Backyard time = longer nap time. Yay me!

Kylee:  I'm grateful for a husband who works hard so I can have nice things. Yay for my new laptop!!

Jill:  I'm thankful for people that step up and help without being asked.

So what about you? What makes you happy today?


6 comments:

  1. I’m thankful that we had a great bible discussion class yesterday! The Holy Spirit is definitely working!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful the sun is shining today 😁
    There are Robins singing outside, and my grass even looks a tiny lil bit green...ish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for our church and the family we now have because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for the experiences God has allowed me to go through to get where I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is my first day at the hospital in a practice and I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for coffee that make the world a better and much safer place.

    ReplyDelete