Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. (Please feel free to comment with a better name.) On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: My daughter is completely potty trained before this third baby arrives.

Kylee:  I'm thankful for the Lord's timing and answered prayers.

Jill:  My car makes me happy because it doesn't die in traffic or suddenly conk out on the expressway like my old one did.

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

9 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for the beautiful mornings that make my Bible reading and coffee so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m thankful that my (almost) 8 month slept in her crib last night (no judging)...she didn’t sleep more than 4 hours at a time, but she was in her crib while she slept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we started a trainee who has shown more potential and motivation than a lot of the previous employees who only stayed for a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nephew is at my house for a few days. 🌝

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my research papers are graded!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy that I had a super productive day yesterday!! Mostly so that I can do whatever I want today. 1) I purchased my cap & gown, tassel, and Master's hood, 2) got my first round of tickets, 3) got all of the recalls on our car taken care of, 4) got to work on time, 5) made it to the gym, 6) and I drank the appropriate amount of water! All in the same day! I can't believe it either!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m thankful for acronyms. They make texting so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thankful for a hubby who knows my morning coffee needs, and will have it in my mug ready to go. When I get up 😍

    ReplyDelete