Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Testy Tuesdays


Congratulations! You made it through another Monday. It was tough and things may not have gone well, but you did it! The only problem is, you woke up this morning and it's not Friday yet. It's still the beginning of the week.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

We do too, so here at lolinministry, we've come up with a solution to help you through those first difficult days of the week.

Welcome to "Testy Tuesdays". Everybody has pet peeves and annoyances that really get to them, and somehow those annoyances can seem even bigger when you're struggling through the start of another week. So starting today, bring those annoyances here. On Tuesdays we'll each list one pet peeve or annoyance. No explanations. Just put the annoyance down. Once you've vented, you can go on your merry way. Kylee, Stephanie and I will each list one annoyance or pet peeve in the blog. You can list yours in the comments. Or you can simply "ditto" someone else's annoyance. The idea is to share a few laughs, commiserate a little and have a lighter heart through the rest of the day. Are you ready? Here's our pet peeves for this week:

Kylee:  People who chew with their mouths open.

Stephanie:  When you finish the laundry and are feeling great about it, but then you find dirty clothes on the floor in the bedroom.

Jill:  When I'm exhausted, but I really can't figure out what I did all day.

Now it's your turn. What's one thing that's bugging you this week?

P.S. We're still working on an official title for this pet peeve day. Got any suggestions?



14 comments:

  1. When you give something to someone to take care of,& you find it sitting somewhere else than where it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your child asks for juice and you give it to them only to have them refuse to drink it and ask for “chocate“ milk. Then give said child the “chocate” milk only to have them ask for the juice back because they don’t like the cup the “chocate” milk is in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I have an important phone call to make is the exact moment my 3 1/2 year old desperately needs to tell/show me something or is on the cusp of starvation and must have a snack right away... every single time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When students come for piano lessons and haven’t hardly practiced or done any of their work🤦‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're new at your job and you have to teach someone who's been there a year how to do their job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glitter! Who invented glitter!? Clearly it’s someone who hates me. I’m venting about it now because my daughters spilled red glitter on my cream colored carpet last week. They almost didn’t survive the hulk-Mom that I turned into.
    Oh and I think Testy Tuesdays is a great name! It’s fitting.
    P.s. I also hate retyping the same thing twice #stephaniedeletesmycomments 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. When companies advertise free WiFi and they don’t have it or it has a password and they don’t tell you the password. #firstworldproblems

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you find out that someone else has been stealing your tooth paste for the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When the guy you've been stealing toothpaste from figures out you've been stealing their toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so hard! Laundry that's never ending is a pet peeve but one of the biggest ones is the fact that my kids don't need anything from me until I'm taking a shower or on the phone. Then I either can't hear them because of the water running or I can't hear the person I'm talking to because my kids keep calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete