Thursday, April 26, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: there's a panda express right down the road from church. Family favorite Wednesday night dinner. 

Kylee: I've been able to go outside without a coat this week..finally!

Jill:  Stella describes girl babies and boy babies as the "Sparkly ones" and the "Stinky ones".

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

8 comments:

  1. I’m so happy to live at a time in history that antibiotics are available! 6 day headache from a terrible sinus infection is finally gone! Praise the Lord!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 more weeks of school left before summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our 11 yr old grandson, Redek, came thru emergency surgery yesterday, with a ruptured appendix. PRAISE the Lord!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m thankful for baby cuddles! Stephanie-Panda Express is also our go-to dinners on Wednesday evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful that I got to go home for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super excited that my daughter got Salutatorian!!! ☺ proud mama..right here ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. today has been one of those days i really have to count my blessings !one of the biggest blessing for me today is the existence of COFFEE, I have been learning to thank God daily for the people who open coffee shops ,it may sound silly but when you work two jobs and go to school and have to run off only a couple hours of sleep a night. That extra little bit of caffeine is like a piece of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m thankful for our Faithful God who provides my all needs

    ReplyDelete