Thursday, May 3, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

 So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: I got to sleep 3 whole hours in a row last night. 

Kylee: Family time

Jill:  Time with my southern grandkids!

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

6 comments:

  1. I love thunderstorms.... And I love when electricity is back on! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. To earn money for camp, some teen girls are coming to my house to weed my flower beds and trim my bushes! I'm so thankful I don't have to it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when Thursday is my Friday AND I’m leaving work two hours early! Gotta get this weekend started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it when my roommate randomly decides to buy me Starbucks, it's rare but it happens 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather finally warming up☀️

    ReplyDelete