Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: I sold three totes full fo old baby clothes. Now I have money to buy new baby clothes! 😁

Kylee: Girhadelli brownies

Jill: The sun was shining for two days in a row

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

4 comments:

  1. No gray hair! I love my hairdresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with school for the year! πŸ€“πŸ€ͺπŸ€ΈπŸ€―πŸ€³πŸŽ“

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mopped kitchen floors! I dread doing it but it didn't take that long! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to shop and I get to do A LOT of it today!! Planning parties is fun and that’s what my shopping is all about, so yay for me! And to add to that, I LOVE going shopping when the sun is shining and the weather is warm like this!! God is so good to me πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete