Thursday, May 24, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursdays

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: sweet friends who text you just to check on you to tell you they're praying for you. 

Kylee: I'm not one to brag but I just changed our toilet seat for a new one!

Jill: I spoke at a Mother Daughter Banquet last week and the ladies gave me a thirty-one bag filled with stuff from Pampered Chef, Norwex, Lipsense, Mary Kay, and Plunder Jewelry!

So what about you? What makes you happy today?

5 comments:

  1. Coffee still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m thankful my son graduated! I know that seems funny to say but truthfully when he was little, he struggled with many things, speaking was one of them. We got him into speech classes and he has dealt with set backs, but he persevered, he was determined and he trusted in God to carry him though! So I give glory to God that he walks for his diploma tomorrow! This Thursday...I’m thankful for the last 18 years I have had with my son 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m thankful for the convienence of vehicles and how quickly we can get places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful today especially for our beautiful daughter! 18 years ago, in spite if fertility issues...God brought a bright, beautiful, talented baby girl into this world! So today..I'm most thankful to God, that he gave me the oppurtunity to know the miracle of being a mommy ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for that last ten years with my son! He was an answer to prayer after a devastating miscarriage. So thankful!

    ReplyDelete