Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Testy Tuesdays

Congratulations! You made it through another Monday. It was tough and things may not have gone well, but you did it! The only problem is, you woke up this morning and it's not Friday yet. It's still the beginning of the week.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

We do too, so here at lolinministry, we've come up with a solution to help you through those first difficult days of the week.

On Tuesdays we'll each list one pet peeve or annoyance. No explanations. Just put the annoyance down. Once you've vented, you can go on your merry way. Kylee, Stephanie and I will each list one annoyance or pet peeve in the blog. You can list yours in the comments. Or you can simply "ditto" someone else's annoyance. The idea is to share a few laughs, commiserate a little and have a lighter heart through the rest of the day. Are you ready? Here's our pet peeves:

Kylee: I find it annoying when people refuse to turn down their radio or turn off the vacuum on a phone call and try to talk over it instead.

Stephanie:   when no one needs me until I start doing something.. Then everyone needs something 

Jill:  I hate having to readjust everything in my car (seat, steering wheel, mirrors, etc.) after someone borrows it.

Now it's your turn. What's bugging you this week?

8 comments:

  1. I hate when people assume they know something...but don't have the full details and instead of coming to the source and asking, they talk to others about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally sitting down to relax after taking care of everything I had to do and immediately being asked to get something for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to the store and accidentally buy decaffeinated coffee. Without the caffeine, your just making dirty water.🤦‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is so close but I still have three more weeks of college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to school only to find out my children left something at home that is absolutely VITAL for class. One day is ok but three in a row? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete