Friday, October 5, 2018

Comfortable Situations

Last week I blogged about ways to help when people are going through a crisis. One of the things I mentioned was making comfort food. Since last Friday, the topic of comfort has come up several times so I thought I'd ask about a few things that bring you comfort. Answer one or answer all. My answers are in the comments.

1.  What is your comfort food?

2.  Who is your go-to person when you need comfort?

3.  What's your most comfortable item of clothing?

4.  Are you more comfortable in a crowd or at home by yourself?

5.  Are you comfortable speaking publicly, or are you more comfortable with fading into the background?

6.  In a vehicle, are you more comfortable driving or riding?

7.  Which makes you more uncomfortable -- spending money or stashing it away?

8.  What kind of animal are you most comfortable around?

9.  Are you more comfortable giving orders or following orders?

10. Do you feel better wearing shoes or going barefoot?

Once you've finished this list, are you comfortable with your answers, or are you going to go through your day saying to yourself, "Oh! That's what I should have answered for my comfort food!"?

Thanks for answering, and have a "comfortable" weekend!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Mashed potatoes or chocolate, but not together ‘cause that would be gross; my husband or my sister (even if I’m not blood-related, she’s my sister in every way; 3. My robe; 4. It depends on whether I’m feeling sociable or not; 5. Speaking to a crowd; 6. Driving; 7. Stashing it away makes me uncomfortable because I never have any to stash; 8. None; 9. Depends on who I’m talking to; 10. Shoes outside, but barefoot inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What is your comfort food? Chocolate or pasta.

    2. Who is your go-to person when you need comfort? Doug

    3. What's your most comfortable item of clothing? PJ's

    4. Are you more comfortable in a crowd or at home by yourself? Either

    5. Are you comfortable speaking publicly, or are you more comfortable with fading into the background? Public speaking on subjects I am comfortable with.

    6. In a vehicle, are you more comfortable driving or riding? Both if it is Doug driving, if it is my kids I would prefer to drive! lol

    7. Which makes you more uncomfortable -- spending money or stashing it away? What is this stashing you speak of? I do enjoy spending money and hope one day to become better/more comfortable stashing it away.

    8. What kind of animal are you most comfortable around? Dogs

    9. Are you more comfortable giving orders or following orders? Depends on the situation I can be a good follower and a good leader.

    10. Do you feel better wearing shoes or going barefoot? I'm a barefoot girl around the house. love flip flops when I can get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Pizza
    2.God
    3.My Batman PJ's
    4.Usually home
    5.A little bit of both
    6.Riding
    7.Spending money is never a happy thing for me. Free is always better😁
    8.Dogs
    9.giving orders, duh.😬
    10.Bare foot

    ReplyDelete