Friday, October 12, 2018

Off to Brazil

  One of these days, I'll actually come up with good title for my posts, but for now...


We had vbs this week. This was the last day and they missed a nap, so it wasn't our most pleasant day. 

This guy won a prize during vbs. His very own 2 liter of guaraná, which he told his big sister, and everyone else that came near, "this is mine soda. I not sharing." he was all about it until we convinced him to exchange later for some dinosaur toys. 🦖🦕


We practiced our "millenial stare off in the distance, you may adore me pose" because apparently you can't survive on social media without mastering it... Or so it would seem. 

And we had our first chicken nuggets and fries in two months. I think the look says it all.


That's all folks 

4 comments:

  1. I’m glad VBS went so well! I wouldn’t share either. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his expression in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your pictures of missionary life! Remy's nugget picture..is priceless 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys had a great VBS! Remi belongs on a McDonalds poster!! Hey, maybe Remi could moonlight as a toddler by day and a McDonalds poster boy by night??!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete