Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie:  we got house keys today!!!! 
              
Kylee: I get to see baby girl on ultrasound today!

Jill:  I’m going to the dentist today. That would not normally be a happy thought, but if it helps me get over the pain I’ve been experiencing, I’ll be happy!

 what about you? What makes you happy today?

2 comments: